Recruitment and Individualised Funding
Zoom sessions | Auckland, Northland & Hawke Bay | February 22, 23 & 24 (9.30am - 11.30am)
Do you have a personal budget or Individualised Funding? Are you thinking about Individualised Funding for the future? When you have your own Individual budget you can either ‘buy people’ or things. Attracting, recruiting, inducting, training and supervising the right person, or people into your life is what this workshop is all about.
- You will hear from others who have first-hand experience at recruiting and managing staff
- You will learn how to structure your recruitment processes for maximum benefit
- You will hear about some of the core legislative and employment law principles you’ll need to follow
- You will learn about supervising and supporting your staff, and
- You will have time to interact and engage around your particular recruitment challenges / successes.
This workshop has been designed for Individualised Budget holders and/or their agents. It will provide you with real time examples of employment strategies and connect you with others who are on the same waka.
This material is being delivered in three physical locations as a one-day workshop and as three online zoom sessions with multiple options.
To register please CLICK HERE
For more information please contact
Christina Slade at Parent to Parent [email protected] or 020 4170 6887 or
Tony McLean (Imagine Better) [email protected]
Where do I find Support Staff? (Auckland, Northland & Hawke Bay - ZOOM)
February 22, 2021 at 9:30am - 11:30am