Deep Quality Design planning
Deep Quality Design is the most detailed planning tool offered by ImagineBetter. It looks at all areas of a person’s life, with a long-term view. This plan can be used throughout a person’s lifetime.
Deep Quality Design is particularly useful for people who need plans in place to keep safe and to solve problems, as they work towards the good things in life.
How does Deep Quality Design work?
Deep Quality Design planning takes many hours to complete over several weeks. It may involve an ImagineBetter facilitator having several meetings with you, your family and other people in your life. You can choose who is involved and where you would like to meet. Often people feel more comfortable planning at home.
Once your plan has been drafted, it will be reviewed by another ImagineBetter facilitator, who is highly trained in Social Role Valorisation (SRV) theory.
You will then be given your planning document to read, so that you can make any changes before it is printed.
You will receive two spiral bound copies and a digital PDF copy.
The planning process
This planning tool looks at up to 21 life domains that contribute to a good and meaningful life.
Deep Quality Design planning aims to answer the following questions:
- What are your passions and important interests? What energises and motivates you?
- What do you need/want to live well?
- How can you make the most of informal and formal resources?
- How can you work with others to open up opportunities?
- How can you and the people in your life keep an open mind and remain positive?
- What might stand in the way of what you want to achieve in life?
- What makes you vulnerable? How can you and the people in you life keep you safe and make plans to work around problems?
The cost for this detailed plan is $2000 – $3000 including GST, depending on the time required to complete it.
Travel is an additional cost. This can be negotiated when setting up your planning meetings.
Contact us to learn more about Deep Quality Design planning.
Phone: 0800 787 587