Small businesses, cottage industries and self-employment are collectively a major source of employment. All around the world people use their skills and talents to pursue their passions, and at the same time generate income. This event shows participants, how to create their own work using a step-by-step process.
The event covers:
- The why, what and how of business creation
- Ensuring the venture fits the person
- Getting help from others for free
- Marketing and selling
- Legal and financial considerations
- Real life examples from NZ successes.