This event is for people in Wellington Region and is held over three nights, from 7pm - 9pm. The dates of the event are 21, 24 and 28 July.
Personal budgets include Individualised Funding, Enhanced Individualised Funding and Hosted Arrangements.
As a result of COVID 19, Parent to Parent and Imagine Better have redesigned our popular one day workshop on making the most of your personal budget into three, two-hour zoom sessions. The sessions are limited in number to encourage maximum participation and engagement so your early registration is advised.
Each session will include presentation, discussion, Q & A and resources for you to use as you take action.
Session One – Building a strong foundation
- What are the important elements of a good life look for me / us?
- Creating our vision for the future we want
Session Two – Obtaining and utilising our resources
- How the system works – including having a positive NASC experience
- How Self-Management works – hosts, hiring the right people and staff management, what can I spend my money on, outsourcing, succession
Session Three – Keeping it real
- Real life examples of what others are doing
- Open panel Q & A
Image Description: Two young women stroll in the park, pushing another woman in her 30s or 40s who is on a wheelchair. All of them are smiling and laughing and enjoying the summer's day.
For more information please contact Christina Slade at Parent to Parent [email protected] or 020 4170 6887
Making Personal Budgets work for you (Wellington)
July 21, 2020 at 7pm - 9pm
Online - Zoom meeting
020 4170 6887