A three day event comprised of a two day workshop (September 15 & 16) and a one day workshop (November 11).
PLEASE NOTE: By registering for this event you are registering for all three days
This series of events has been created to support the development of a shared foundation for the three key stakeholders in the 'transition space', (i) students and their families (ii) educators and (iii) employment and day service providers. It will enable a deeper understanding of the key issues each group is grappling with and actively explore how, together, we can relook at this journey for our youth. There will be a plethora of practical strategies explored to enable participants to return to the 'real world' and begin the process of creating the necessary change.
Who should attend
- 13 - 21 year old college students and their family / whanau
- Secondary school educators
- Key Ministry of Education Staff
- Service providers involved in 'transition', employment and day support
- Free for disabled students and their family / whanau
- $250 (for all three days) for professionals. N.B. this may be reimbursable for eligible organisations (those with MSD contracts) through the MSD training fund
To register or find out more
Register here - https://www.nzdsn.org.nz/events/
To find out more about the MSD training funding - https://www.nzdsn.org.nz/nzdsn-training-and-workforce-development-fund/
To find out more about the event contact - Tony McLean | [email protected] | 0274 934 601
Life After School - What's next? (Napier)
September 15, 2020 at 9:00am - 3:30pm