If we cannot imagine a better future then it will be very difficult to achieve it.
By understanding the six core elements of a good life, we have a framework for assessing where we are currently and focusing our action for progress.
This event covers:
- The universally agreed elements of a good life
- Why disabled people so often experience life that is very different from their non-disabled peers and what we can do about this
- Creating your vision for your good life
- Turning vision into reality
- Practical strategies / actions for making a better life.