Free / $135
About the Event
The first two requirements of assisting people to have a good life are:
- Understand what the ‘good life’ actually is; and
- Support the person to create a vision for what a good life would look like for them.
This one day workshop will enable participants to explore the idea of the good life:
- What makes life good and what are the good things of life?
- What are the elements that people need to have a good life?; and importantly
- What can we do about assisting people to identify and then achieve their own good life?
You will learn through individual and small group activities, personal story, teaching of theory, personal reflection, and fun and laughter.
This event is ideal for people with lived experience, their family/whanau and core supporters, some of whom may be agency staff.
- Thursday August 8, 2019
- 9.00am – 3.30pm
- AccessAbility (Ground Floor, Burns House)
- 10 George Street, Dunedin
- Free for disabled people / family members.
- $135 for other paid professionals including IF / EIF staff.