In early 2021, the Ministry of Social Development contracted providers to deliver Employment Services in Schools (ESiS) services to students and schools, across five geographical locations.
After a full calendar year of activity, which included the first round of the evaluations and a desire from many participants to regather, the Ministry of Social Development and Ministry of Education have created this opportunity.
The regional, on-line event structure has been created to enable maximum participation from all stakeholders.
Who should attend?
- All MSD contracted providers of ESiS
- All schools who were a part of the initial roll out
- All new schools who have recent be included in the demonstration
- Family and or whānau of students
What will be covered?
- Key learning from the first 12 months
- Examples of success from both a school and provider perspective
- Thoughts on how to build on the first 12 months
- Korero, Q & A and dialogue
Please feel free to share the information about these events with your colleagues and other interested parties.
Otago & Southland | ESiS series 2022
May 16, 2022 at 10:00am - 11:30am
Otago & Southland