PATH (Planning Alternative Tomorrows with Hope) has been used around the world as a reliable process that allows people to create their vision of a good life and then work out how to achieve it. This two-day event teaches all aspects of PATH including
- The overall process of PATH and what is required at each step
- Process and graphic facilitation
- Managing the group dynamics
- Set up and getting the right people in the room
- Resources and equipment
- Getting hands-on and practical so you develop a good working knowledge.