Circles of Support (CoS) has a proven track record of assisting people without friends to become intentionally connected with local community members who might then become friends and part of their wider natural network. With an intentional focus it is possible to connect anyone, we just need to commit and then have a strategy to follow. If getting friends is your next step, this is the event for you
This event covers:
- Developing a clear understanding of what you are trying to achieve
- Relationship and community mapping
- Inviting people to join you
- Crafting roles for your supporters
- Sustaining and maintaining your network
- Managing hiccups.